What is CETAL and what is it used for?
- Cetal is used to relieve headache, tension, migraine, back pain, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and menstrual pain.
- Cetal is also used to relieve sore throat, fever, aches and pains due to colds and flu, and it is recommended to take Cetal to relieve pain caused by mild arthritis.
- The active ingredient in Cetal is paracetamol, which is a pain reliever, and it also reduces the temperature when there is a fever.
Before giving Cetal:
Do not take Cetal if you:
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or any of the ingredients in the product.
- You are taking other medicines that contain paracetamol.
Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you:
- Suffering from cough or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease.
- You suffer from minor arthritis and you need to take painkillers daily.
How to take Cetal
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- You can take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children between the ages of 6 to 12 years:
- Half a tablet (or 5 ml) to a tablet (or 10 ml) can be taken every 4 hours as needed.
Do not give more than 4 doses in a 24-hour period.
Do not give for more than 3 days at a time unless the doctor tells you to do so.
Children between the ages of 1 to 6 years:
- You can take 125 mg (or 2.5 ml) to 250 mg (or 5 ml) can be taken every 4 hours as needed.
Children between the ages of 3 to 12 months.
- You can take 60 to 120 mg every 4 hours can be taken as needed.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
What are the expected side effects?
- Like all medicines, Cetal may cause some side effects, although not all patients should have these symptoms.
Stop taking the medicine and tell the doctor immediately if you experience:
- Allergic reactions, which may be severe, such as a rash, itching, and sometimes with swelling of the mouth and face Or shortness of breath.
- Skin rash, peeling, or mouth sores.
- Breathing problems .
- This is more likely to happen if you have previously had it while taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite, yellowing of the eyes and skin.
To buy Cetal contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.