- The medicine is available in the form of tablets, syrup and effervescent.
- It contains the active ingredient ibuprofen.
- It is used as a pain reliever, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic.
Ingredients for Brufen:
- Iburofen: It is a medicine belonging to a class of medicines known as (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) or (NSAIDs).
- It is a group of medicines that have a pain-relieving, antipyretic effect and relieve inflammation.
- Ibuprofen works by blocking the action of certain chemicals in the body called cyclooxygenase (COX).
- These enzymes help to synthesize other chemicals in the body called prostaglandins (which are substances that cause pain and inflammation).
- Thus, when the drug blocks the action of COX oxidation enzymes, the production of prostaglandins decreases, thus reducing pain and inflammation.
Types of porphine:
- Rivet Brofen 600 mg. Rivet Brofen 400 mg.
- Brofen tablets 200 mg.
- Brufen Syrup. Profen Cold.
- Brofen Flu.
Indications for the use of Brufen:
The drug is used to relieve pain and inflammation, as in cases of:
- arthritis. skewness. Menstrual pain.
- toothache. Post-operative pain.
- Relieving cold and flu symptoms.
- Treating a high temperature (fever).
- Brufen is also used for migraine headaches.
In the case of taking medication:
- These tablets are usually only taken once a day, or sometimes twice a day.
- The tablet should be swallowed whole with a glass of water and do not break or split the tablets.
Side effects of the antipyretic drug Brufen:
The medicine may cause some side effects in some people, including:
- Stomach ache.
- Feeling sick.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, stop taking the drug and call your doctor immediately:
- breathing difficulties.
- Allergy symptoms such as swelling around the mouth or face, or an itchy rash.
- Vomiting of blood.
- Black stools.
- Severe stomach pain.
- Contraindications for using Brufen:
Before starting this medication, it is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you have ever had a stomach or duodenal ulcer, inflammatory bowel disorder or ulcerative colitis.
- If you suffer from asthma or any other allergies.
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or are breastfeeding.
- If you have any problems with your liver or kidneys.
- If you suffer from heart or blood vessel problems.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure.
- If you have any problems with blood clotting.
- If you have high blood sugar or cholesterol levels.
- If you have a connective tissue disorder such as lupus.
- If you are taking any other medicines this includes any that you are taking are available to buy without a prescription, as well as herbal medicines and vitamins.
- If you have previously had an allergy to any of the other NSAIDs (such as aspirin, naproxen, diclofenac, and indomethacin), or any other medicine.
To buy Brufen contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.