anuva Dispersible tablets
specially designed to disintegrate rapidly in water to give a tasteless suspension for oral ingestion.
Indications / Potential uses:
Short-term (maximum 2 weeks) of the following acute conditions:
Postoperative inflammation and pain, e.g. following dental or orthopaedic surgery.
Painful post-traumatic inflammatory states, e.g. due to sprains.
Painful and/or inflammatory gynaecological conditions, e.g. primary dysmenorrhoea or adnexitis.
– As an adjunct in severe painful inflammatory infections of the ear, nose, or throat, e.g. pharyngotonsillitis, otits.
– In keeping with standard therapeutic principles, the underlying disease should be treated with specific therapy, as appropriate.
– Fever alone is not an indication.
- The recommended dosage is 2-3 Anuva dispersible tablets (100-150 mg) daily.
- In milder cases, as well as for children over 14 years of age, 2 tablets daily are usually sufficient.
- The total daily amount should normally be given in 2-3 divided doses.
- In primary dysmenorrhoea the daily dosage is generally 1-3 Anuva dispersible tablets, with individual adjustment.
- Initially a dose of 1-2 tablets should be prescribed.
- If necessary, this may be raised over the course of several
menstrual cycles up to a maximum of 4 tablets daily.
- Treatment should be started at the onset of the first symptoms
and continued for a few days, depending on the response.
- Because of their strength, Anuva dispersible tablets are not recommended for use in children below 14 years of age.
- Anuva drops and Anuva 12.5 mg and 25 mg suppositories are available for use in children.
- Anuva dispersible tablets should be taken before meals.
- The dispersible tablets should be dropped into a glass of water
and the liquid stirred to aid dispersion, then drunk.
- Since a proportion of the active substance may remain in the glass after drinking, the glass should be rinsed with a small amount of water, which should also be drunk.
To buy anuva contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.