ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF MIXDERM CREAM 15GM
- Each 1 gram contains: Betamethasone valerate 0.6 mg (Equivalent to 0.5 mg betamethasone).
- Gentanicin sulphate 1.7 mg (equivalent to 1.0 mg gentamicin). Tolnaftate 10 mg.
- Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin) 10 mg.
INDICATION OF MIXDERM CREAM 15GM
- Mixderm Cream is indicated for: the relief of the inflammatory manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses when complicated by secondary infection caused by organisms sensitiove to the components of this dermatologic preparation, or when the possibility of such infections is suspected.
- Such disorders include: inguinal dermatosis, chronic dermatitis of extermities, erythrasma, balanoposthitis, herpes zoster, eczematoid dermatitis, contact dermatitis, follicular dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, pustular acne, impetigo, neurodermatitis, angular stomatitis, photosestivity dermatitis, lichenified, inguinal dermatophytosis and tinea infections such as tinea pedis, tinea cruris and tinea corporis.
DOSAGE OF MIXDERM CREAM 15GM
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
- Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
- A thin film of Mixderm Cream should be applied to cover completely the affected area two or three times daily, or as prescribed by the physician.
- Frequency of application should be determined according to severity of the condition.
- Duration of therapy should be determined by patient response. In cases of tinea pedis longer therapy (2-4 weeks) may be necessary.
OVER-DOSAGE OF MIXDERM CREAM 15GM
- Symptoms: Excessive or prolonged use of topical corticosteroids can suppress pituitary-adrenal function, resulting in secondary adrenal insufficiency, and produce manifestations of hypercorticism, including Cushing’s disease.
- Asingle overdose of gentamicin would not be expected to produce symptoms.
- Excessive or prolonged use of topical antibiotics may lead to overgrowth of lesions by nonsusceptible organisms.
- Systematically, tolnaftate is pharmacologically inactive.
- Clioquinol rarely produces iodism.
- Treatment: Appropriate symptomatic treatment is indicated.
- Acute hypercorticoid symptoms are usually reversible.
- Treat electrolyte imbalance, if necessary.
- In case of chronic toxicity, slow withdrawal of corticosteroids is advised. If overgrowth by nonsusceptible organisms occurs, stop treatment with Mixderm Cream and institue appropriate therapy.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF MIXDERM CREAM 15GM
- Mixderm Cream is contraundicated in patients with a history of sensitivity reactions to any of its components.
To buy MIXDERM CREAM contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.