- Paracetamol has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory effects. Its mechanism of action has not been fully clarified.
- However, it has been shown to cause potent inhibits of cerebral prostaglandin synthesis, while only weak inhibition of peripheral prostaglandin synthesis.
- in addition paracetamol inhibits the effect of endogenous pyrogens on the temperature regulating center in the hypothalamus.
- The average duration of action is 4 to 6 hours.
- The dosage of paracetamol is primarily determined by the patient’s body weight.
- the single dose is usually 10 to 15 mg/kg body weight. The single dose can be repeated at intervals of 4 to 8 hours. The maximum daily dose is 50 mg/kg body weight and must not exceed a t total of 3 g per day.
- Under certain circumstances, paracetamol must be administered only in reduced doses and / or the interval between doses must be increased.
- paracetamol must not be taken over extended periods of time r in larger doses without consulting a doctor or a dentist.
- Novaldol tablets must be swallowed with plenty of liquid (approx. 1 glass) when the tablets after a meal, the onset of action may be delayed.
- Paracetamol must not be taken over extended periods of time or in larger doses without consulting a doctor or a dentist.
- If there is any suspicion, however slight, of a paracetamol overdose, a physician must e contacted immediately.
To buy Novaldol contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.