Sanosan baby sun spf50 protects your child’s sensitive skin from sunburn. It is also particularly gentle on the skin, thus preventing long-term skin damage. The formula with valuable skincare ingredients such as organic olive extract, panthenol, and vitamin E moisturizes and protects the skin from drying out. The formula does not contain parabens or paraffin oil.
Immediate protection once applied for ∙ Water-resistant balanced UVA/UVB protection without fragrances, dyes, and preservatives
Sanosan baby sun spf50 ingredients:
Aqua • C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate • Diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl • Hydroxybenzoate • Dibutyl Adipate • Glycerin • Ethylhexyl Salicylate • Titanium Dioxide (Nano) • VP / Oxadecerin Cobolate • ETHYLHEXYLOYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYRIPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL HYLEBULEXYL OTHERAZINE TRIAZONEHELEXITAZINE HYORIAZETLEXY sulfon • DIMETHICONE • SILICA • HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE • ACRYLATE / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • DECYLENE GLYCOL • POTASSIUM SORBATE • Sodium hydroxide • Tetrasodium EDTA • Citric acid.
How to use Sanosan Sun Block for kids:
Apply a generous amount of approx. 30 minutes before going out. Sunscreens should be used in abundance because small amounts greatly reduce their ability to protect. Apply it a few times. to maintain sun protection, especially after spending some time in the water.
Sanosan sunblock use warnings for children:
- Consult a dermatologist before using the product if you have a medical condition or disease.
- Do not use Sanosan Baby Sunblock if its seal is missing or broken.
- Store away from heat or high temperatures.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the intense noon sun.
- Apply a generous amount of sun cream before going out in the sun. The less the cream is used, the less effective the protection is provided.
- Reapply the cream regularly to maintain protection, especially after getting into the water, after dehydration, or after sweating.
- Protect children and infants from direct sunlight and use protective clothing and sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF 25+). Even sunscreens with a high protection factor.
- cannot provide complete protection from UV rays.
- Even when using sunscreen, you should not spend too much time in the sun with your child. Every time the skin is burned, this causes long-term damage and should therefore be
- Excessive sunbathing is a serious health hazard.
- Avoid contact with clothing – this product may stain.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash off the sunscreen well after sunbathing.
SANOSAN BABY SUN SPF50 75ML:
- To purchase Sanosan baby sun spf50, contact us via the website or contact our customer service hotline 19004 for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- Buy Sanosan baby sun spf50 at the best price in Egypt.
- Sanosan baby sun spf50 is dermatologically tested.
- All of our products in Elite Pharmacy are 100% original.
- Buy Sanosan baby sun spf50 now and enjoy our best offers and discounts With ElitePharmacyOnline.