ACTIVE-INGREDIENTS OF FUCICORT CREAM 20GM
Fucidic acid, betamethasone, dermatological agents .
- Fucicort treats inflammatory dermatoses where bacterial infection is present or likely to occur inflammatory dermatoses include topical eczema , discoid eczema , stasis eczema , seborrhoeic dermatitis , contact dermatitis , lichen simplex chronicus , psoriasis , discoid lupus erythematosus , insect bites , sunburns.
- Fucicort contains two different types of medicine.
- One medicine is called fusidic acid. It is a type of antibiotic.
- It is a type of corticosteroid (steroid).
- These two medicines work at the same time in
- The antibiotic killing germs (bacteria) that cause infections.
- The corticosteroid reducing any swelling, redness or itchiness of your skin.
Fucicort® is used to treat:
- Conditions where the skin is inflamed (eczema or dermatitis) and also infected
by germs (bacteria).
- Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason.
- Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why Fucicort has been prescribed for you.
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
- uncovered lesions : apply 2 – 3 times daily . – covered lesions : less frequent applications may be adequate.
Topical corticosteroids can’t be in tuberculous , viral and fungal skin infections .
To buy fucicort cream contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.