ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF HISTAZINE -1 TAB
each tablet contains : active ingredient : cetirizine dihydrochloride 10 mg
INDICATION OF HISTAZINE1 TAB
cetirizine is indicated for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis . Cetirizine is indicated for the relief of symptoms of chronic idopathic uriticaria .
DOSAGE OF HISTAZINE-1 TAB
Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully . They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for help if you do not understand the instructions on the box .
The recommended dose is : –
- children aged from 2 to 6 years : 2.5 mg twice daily or 5 mg once daily .
- children aged from 6 to 12 years : 5 mg twice daily .
- adults and adolescents over 12 years of age : 10 mg once daily .
- For histazine tablets : 1/2 tablet (=5 mg) = 5 mg , 1 tablet ( = 10 mg ) .
- elderly subjects : the data dose not suggest that the dose needs to be reduced in elderly subjects provided that the renal function is normal – patients with moderate to severe renal impairment : there is no data to document the efficacy / safety ratio in patients with renal impairment .
- since cetirizine is mainly eliminated via renal route , in cases where no alternative treatment can be used , the dosing intervals must be individualized according to renal function .
- refer to the following table and adjust the dose as indicated .
- to use this dosing table , an estimate of the patient’s creatinine clearance (cl cr) in ml/min is needed .
- the cl cr (ml/min ) may be estimated from serum creatinine (mg/dl ) determination using the following formula : 1-normal : >- 80 ml/min :- 10 mg once daily .2-mild :50-79 ml/min :- 10 mg once daily . 3-moderate :30-49 ml/min :- 5 mg once daily . 4-severe :
OVER-DOSAGE OF HISTAZINE-1 TAB
- symptoms observed after an overdose of cetirizine are mainly associated with CNS effects or with effects that could suggest an anticholinergic effect .
- Adverse events reported after an intake of at least 5 times the recommended daily dose are : confusion , sedation , somnolence , stupor , tachycardia , tremor , and urinary retention . – management .
- there is no known specific antidote to cetirizine .
- should overdose occur , symptomatic or supportive treatment is recommended .
- gastric lavage should be considered following ingestion of a short occurrance .
- cetirizine is not effectively removed by dialysis .
CONTRA-INDICATION OF HISTAZINE-1 TAB
- hypersensitivity to the active substance , any of the excipients , hydroxyzine or any piperazine derivatives .
- patients with severe renal impairment at less than 10 ml/min creatinine clearance .
- patients with rare herediaritary problems of galactose intolerance , the lapp lactase deficiency or glucose – glactose malabsorption should not take histazine tablets .
To buy HISTAZINE -1 contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.