INDICATION OF MOBITIL 15MG TAB
- Short-term symptomatic treatment of excerbations of osteoarthrosis.
- Long-term symptomatic treatment of rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
DOSAGE OF MOBITIL 15MG TAB
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
The recommended dose is :
- Oral use : The total daily amount should be taken as a single dose , with water or another liquid, during a meal.
- Undesirable effects may be mininised by using the lowest effective dose for the shortest duration necessary to control symptoms.
- The patient’s need for symptomatic relief and response to therapy should be re-evaluated periodically, especially in patients with osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis: 15 mg/day. Do not exceed the dose of 15 mg/day. Rectal: one suppository/day.
- Special populations: Elderly patients and patients with increased risks for adverse reaction: The recommended dose for long term treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis in elderly patients is 7.5 mg per day.
- Patients with increased risks for adverse reactions should start treatment with 7.5 mg per day.
- Renal impairment: In dialysis patients with severe renal failure, the dose should not exceed 7.5 mg per day. No dose reduction is required in patients with mild to moderate renal impairment ( i.e. patients with a creatinine clearance of greater than 25 ml/min ).
- ( For patients with non-dialysed severe renal failure).
- Hepatic impairment : No dose reduction is required in patients with mild to moderate hepatic impairment ( For patients with severely impaird liver function).
OVER-DOSAGE OF MOBITIL 15MG TAB
- Symptoms following acute NSAID-overdose are usually limited to allergy, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting and epigastric pain, which are generally reversible with supportive care.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding can occur.
- Severe poisoning may result in hypertension, acute renal failure, hepatic dysfunction, respiratory depression, coma, convulsions, cardiovascular collapse and cardiac arrest, Anaphylactoid reactions have been reported with therapeutic ingestion of NSAIDs and may occur following an overdose.
- Patients should be managed with symptomatic and supportive care following an NSAID-overdose.
- Accelerated removal of meloxicam by 4 g oral doses of cholestyramine given three times a day was demonstrated in a clinical trial.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF MOBITIL 15MG TAB
- This medicinal product is contra-indicated in the following situations: Third trimester of pregnancy.
- Children and adolescents aged under 16 years; Hypersensitivity to meloxicam or to one of the excipients or hypersensitivity to substances with a similar action, e.g. NSAIDs aspirin.
- Meloxicam should not be given to patients who have developed signs of asthma, nasal polyps, angioneuroyic edema or urticaria following the administration of aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, related to previous NSAIDs therapy.
- Active, or history of recurrent peptic ulcer/haemorrhage (two or more distinct episodes of proven ulceration or bleeding). Severely impaired liver function; Non-dialysed severe renal failure; Gastrointestinal bleeding, history of cerebrovascular bleeding or other bleeding disorders; Severe heart failure.
To buy MOBITIL contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.