Interactions with Oracure oral gel
- If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Oracure oral gel may change.
- This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly.
- Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
- Oracure oral gel may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Amphotericin B
When not to use Oracure oral gel
- Allergic to its ingredients
- Children under 6 years of age
- Children under the age of 12 years
- Excess use
- Open wounds or damaged areas
Composition and Active Ingredients
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
- Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above
To buy Oracure oral gel contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.