Name of the medicinal products
Vitacid EFFERVESCENT tablets
Qualitative and quantitative composition
Each Effervescent tablet contains
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1000 mg
- Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium chloride, Saccharin sodium, FD&C Yellow No 6.Sicrone, Sodium Cubone
Orange round flattened effervescent with storing surface, beveled edges, pleasant and sweet orange taste
- It is considered a treatment and prevention of scurvy.
- It is prescribed in cases of vitamin C deficiency and to prevent its deficiency in the body.
- It is useful in treating conditions caused by vitamin C deficiency, such as gum infections and bleeding.
- It is considered an adjunct treatment in some pathological conditions such as tuberculosis, hyperthyroidism, stomach and duodenal ulcers, cancerous tumors, high temperatures, whooping cough, pneumonia, sinus infections, and rheumatic fever.
- It is considered an immunomodulator during pregnancy and lactation.
- Help speed healing of wounds and fractures.
- Adjunctive treatment in cases of burns.
- It is used in cases of vascular disorders.
- It is used to reduce the symptoms of colds and influenza.
- Helps support and revitalize the immune system.
Adults and adolescents from the age of 12 years
– In ascorbic acid deficiency conditions and in gastric and intestinal diseases with resorption disorder 1 effervescent table) daily rally
Special dosage instructions
– In the case of enzymatic (idiopathic familial) mothaemoglobinama, it is possible to switch to oral administration of ascorbic
Vitacid Coffervescent tablet is not for use in children under 12 years of age.
Special warnings and precautions for use.
Because ascorbic acid can contribute to increasing iron absorption caution is advised if iron storage diseases
hemochromatoses or, for example, diseases such as beta chain thalassemia are present
Acute or chronic overdose of ascorbic acid can damage the kidney (see section Overdose”)
The simultaneous intake of other multivitamin preparations or the presence of renal insufficiency (see section
Contraindications and Overdose”) should be taken into account when taking Vitacid Ceffervescent tablets
– An overdose of ascorbic acid in people with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency is associated with hemolytic
anemia (see section Overdose”)
This medicinal product contains 311.578 mg (13.556 mmole) sodium / dose. To be taken into consideration by
patient on a controlled sodium diets
Patients with rare hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose
malabsorption should not take this medicine
Fertility, pregnancy and lactation
There are no signs that indicato a risk in pregnancy. Therefore, Vitacid Coff tablets can also be taken during pregnancy or
Effects on ability to drive and use machines
Corresponding studies have not been carried out. Vitacid Coff is unlikely to affect responsiveness
To buy VITACID C Tablets contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.