ACTIVE-INGREDIENT OF EVASTINE 10MG 20TAB
Each F.C Tablet contains: Ebastine 10 mg.
INDICATION OF EVASTINE 10MG 20TAB
- For the symptomatic treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis with or without allergic conjunctivitis.
- To improve itching and to reduce new-wheal formation in urticaria of unclear origin.
DOSAGE OF EVASTINE 10MG 20TAB
- Follow all directions given to you by your pharmacist or doctor carefully .
- They may differ from the information contained in this leaflet
The recommended dose is :
- The experience in children under the age of 12 years is limited.
- Allergic rhinitis: For children 12 years and above and adults the recommended dose is one film-coated tablet ( 10 mg evastine ) once daily.
- In case of severe symptoms and perennial allergic rhinitis the dose may be increased to two film-coated tablets ( 20 mg evastine ) once daily.
- Urticaria: For adults above 18 years, the recommended dose is one-coated tablet ( 10 mg evastine ) once daily.
- Special subject group: Patients with renal insufficiency: no dose adjustment is necessary for treatment up to 5 days. patients with mild to moderate hepatic insufficiency: no dose adjustment is necessary for treatment up to 7 days.
- Patients with severe hepatic insufficiency: a dosage of 10 mg daily should not be exceeded. Method of administration: The film-coated tablets should be taken unchewed with liquid. Evastine can be taken at meal times or independently of meals.
- Duration of use: The physician decides on the duration of use.
- For allergic rhinitis there is clinical experience of use for a duration of up to 1 year and, for urticaria of unclear origin, for up to 3 months.
OVER-DOSAGE OF EVASTINE 10MG 20TAB
- In studies with a high dosage up to 100 mg once daily, no clinically significant symptoms or signs of overdose were seen.
- A specific antidote for evastine is not known.
- In the event of overdose, monitoring of vital functions, including ECG monitoring with evaluation of the QT interval for at least 24 hours, symptomatic treatment and gastric lavage are indicated.
CONTRA-INDICATION OF EVASTINE 10MG 20TAB
- This drug should not be used in case of: hypersensitivity to ebastine or to any of excipients.
- Treartment of urticaria in adolescents below the age of 18 years.
To buy EVASTINE contact us via the website
- Or contact our customer service agents for requests or inquiries, and they will provide you with more details.
- All of our products in ElitePharmacy are 100% original.
- Your health is our mission With ElitePharmacy Online.
- Your health is our mission With Elite Pharmacy Online.